Friday, February 10, 2012

There's no place I can really shout out right now. I wish there is someone I can talk to and willing to listen to me.

Somehow it seem so difficult to even find a close friend to talk about anything you want and give constructive advise.

Job selection is just getting messed up, thing just doesn't goes as I want.
Job offer is getting shitty, and I'm still hoping that some miracle going to happen between another 2 more company so that I can finally secure my job in the future.

I not looking at any position or career advance right now, but the pay and benefit they offer. Just to be realistic, I need a job just to continue my life and my living. Period.

End of my confession.
I wish he somehow is here to hold me in his arm to listen to me carefully, and kiss me on my forehead and tell me good advise. I miss you bad

No comments: