Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Decision made


Refer back all my entry...is all about should or shouldn't making any move on my current job.
And f-i-n-a-l-l-y , decision make.

I make up my mind, and i decide to leave for good :)
The feeling wasn't as great... after all i stay in this Company for like say 10 months...it wasn't long enough but...wasn't short ...at all

I'm happy to leave because new company definatly paying me better compare to now. I wouldn't have any second thought...

I felt i never been working / staying long in an organization.
Which i felt pretty bad on that..


I feel sorry and disappointed my both manager , Aram and fung fung...my 2 immediate manager.
They very kind , nice , and help me alot...I don't even know how to pass the resignation letter to them yesterday ..and yes my heart beat almost hit 200 per second hahahahaha..

Is done now, and I feel bad and sorry for decision I make to them..
Is wasn't the right time at all..
but..is going to be over very soon..


And hope for the best for new company :)
Excited much? Nope! but worry if is going to be the same condition..HAHAHA!

I Looking forward to the new org. now :)
Definately new enviroment and new thing..but hope it going to be okay..

I want To party ...and dance/Drink my night away!!!!!!!!!!!
This weekend have to make it Happen!!!!!!
Darling shall we?!

God bless

1 comment:

Ahmed AlBayaty said...

Yes baby.. We shall do it :) ..