Sunday, October 12, 2008

Don't stop believing

Another new week started wo
Which getting me closer to an important and special date, and turning me older.
oops did i say something?

Last night went out with grace and her boy friend for the couple dinner at Friday
Yes, confirm the boy friend with me la!
and as you know weekend at the curve have those flea market.
so i bought few random and unnecessary stuff, pretty waste of money.

After dinner, we went Scarlet, just grab few drinks, while waiting others friend arrive.
Me and grace trying our first fake lashes in our life time. lol
Well it look great in real life, picture wasn't capture well enough effect on our eye.

Here picture of me and the boy friend, i look pretty drunk tho, but in fact I'm quite drunk, before we left the club, friend make me drink 3 full glass of Whiskies T____T not that I want


can u c the fake lash? geez, i knwo make no diff..just becoz i choose none dolly type of fake lashes, but i love how length of the side end. :( my eye so small still


Look at my eye, so red.. this pict look so much better, before my eye was like a total red devil.

Aiya.. doesn't make my eye look any different, next time i'll buy some long thick dolly fake lashes. see if gonna make any different. wait till then. :p and gonna have some advise from the queen of fake lashes ....soulmate-eliz
Apparently the boy friend wasn't happy bout it, he just don't like girl putting fake lash, he loveee natural thang. but hellow, i'm trying to make myself look pretty .. LOL


God bless that i have a smooth and fine working week.
I really need it Lord. amen.