Saturday, November 1, 2008

Belated Birthday Post

Happy birthday to Mee!! oh well ..on last tuesday..:p finally i feel like sit down and make an entry.. major delay! Having lotsa fun on my birthday this year, guess what! a little gathering with friend, that was really good enough tho. most special will.... jiang jiang jiang jiang..... The boy friend! and not too miss..with soulmate, for the first year!!!! she bought me a gift and a small surprise!

on 25/10/08 - pre celebrate/gathering

with grace and ben in some jap restaurant in Hartamas after dinner, went to new club Quattro with ashlee
Saimun was quite drunk, while taking picture with me lol
girl had fun..always~

on 27/10/08- day i've been waiting for so long. The boy friend bring me to dinner at Victoria station (VS), & Luna Bar :D ...I wasn't expecting him bring me to VS anyway..that a little surprise me.

in the train..lol
my oxtail soup - all time favourite



The crispy wanton as our appertiser, tot a bit weird but is nice( i wanted to order escargot, guess the boy friend won't like it..too bad then)

Mineeeeee entree :D

the boyfriend
2 chocolate cake from him, very niceee..
Thanks baby for the dinner

Luna bar
:) spending my night sleeping next to him


The next day which is my Officially Birthday! 28 Oct

Thanks soul mate for the Lil partay, spending time together.

Big love to her....
This is the surprise i got from her, touching!!!!

The best thing of them all is this red egg from my parents, the most tradition on Chinese birthdayLove it!

Last but not least, Got call alll the way from Brissy, guess who??! is SIMMMYYY...!!!! didn't expect call from him tho, most of the time i would be spending my time with him on birthday, this year...a little sad isn't it? (but sim, i expecting my pressie from you when u back on feb! muahaha a big one ok! WTF ..lol)

also elvis! every year ..i would expecting sms from him on this day. thanks everyone for the text.. i couldn't reply every single msg..lol...maybe i should make a template next time.. :x


*UPDATE..for your information the boyfriend bought me a Dress, which i worn on the picture. there another 2 pressie from him, which is so sweet, i would like to keep it as personal stuff.


Till then..
-rach-