Saturday, November 29, 2008

My very 90's

Guys!! Guess what I found! you will praise me and think I'm a genius to found this and still remember!! That day when I was in the boy friend house, he let me listen to some taxi song..hahahahhaah..I was surprise that they use the song again!!!!!





HAHAHAHAHAHA Did I just pull your memories back? Is Dr. Bombay! ok maybe he wasn't that famous...
well I guess mostly probably born year with me, if you did not heard any song I post here, you probably don't turn on your radio or tv on your teen-age. =p



HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!WTF!! VENGABOYS .
Man don't ever tell me you miss their song back in those day, come on is so hitz back then, HAHAHAHA watch the video their lyrics is so horny and chic in the video is so sexy. Sound very dodgy isn't it. yikes!

Okay for me is hell funny, do you believe I been listen to this all European music/techno song for a while, that was like so back in 1998? ok please don't stop the music video more coming up! ( I got nothing better today , I browse you tube whole day. )


THE MMMBOP . this is a good one tho, I like this song, I use to think taylor hanson ( the second one) is a girl when I first saw the video HAHAHA



Ok next! Sugar ray, Holy! they so my teen pop too, errr..yeh use to..



Yup! Loveeee this song! Fred drust.... how can I miss this video?! Limp Bizkit !!Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'. But I more into - Behind Blue Eye!



Can't post too many video here, coz i don't want to, i'm too lazy to copy paste all the video I been watch today. My 90's song list will not be miss:


1. Backstreet boys ( a must !)
2. N'sync ( second must! )
3. Madonna
4. Spice Girl ( how can u ever miss them in our teen pop ? )
5. A1 ( some of you might dunno them cause them, but I do listen to them)
6. Westlife ( all the boy band)
7. Alanis Morissette - Ironic ( she's weird but she got a nice vocal can't be deny, her unplugged is good tho.)
8. Natalie Imbruglia - Torn ( my bro fav' )
9. Ricky Martin ( his most famous one
Livin' la Vida Loca , * still remember the cup of life? goal goal goal aleh aleh aleh wtf gay..LOL)
10. Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
( LOL)
11. Red Hot Chilie Pepper ( I don't like them personally )
12. Will Smith ( how can i miss him?Men in black !! OMG SO F***ING CLASSIC OK!)
13. Cher - believe
14. 911 - ( life end 1999 if not mistake )
15. The Moffats
16. Micheal Learns to Rock
17. Mariah Carey
18. 98 degree ( another boy band)
19. Robbie William
20. Kylie Minogue ( err..this almost near to millinuem time, therefore all the music or video turning into futuristic slash techno slash dance.)
21. Jennifer Lopez ( told you, remember the song Waiting for Tonight? was so year end 1999, millinuem year .)
22. Kid Rock - Only God Know Why
23. Green day
24. Eminem
25. Brandy & Monica - the boy is mine ( hahahah still nice )
26. TLC
27. Bon jovi
28. Aerosmith - I don't want to miss a thing ( all time fav')
29. TuPac - California Love ( too classic to miss this )
30. Matchbox 20

31. Savage Garden
32. Garbage
33. Linkin Park
34. Britney Spear ,Christina Arguilera, Jessica Simpson, Vitamin C ( late 90's )

And more....

Too many artist yet to remember, it make me feel old =(
I guess I am, all this artist with different song bringing back different memories to me ..awww!

I'm happy to become 80's born baby! Enjoying the 90's.. the thing was turning good, this generation was the perfect one, and not to be miss anything of the world. =D we still have fun now.

How did you spend your millinuem year? I still remember me and my brother kawai went to bukit bintang count down there with Ashlee. Haha! all the memory!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahahahaha omfg
the venga boys make me laugh so hard, i barely remember them, but i do listen to them before.

RACHHHHHHHHHHH you so bad lah, make me feel old too

Anonymous said...

you just basically list out all good one! kid rock- only god know why, classic hey!
Vengaboys is gay! Limp bizkit the best. You miss Aqua........

Anonymous said...

Ice ice baby is HAHAHAHA!