Friday, January 30, 2009

Flash Back

Alright boys and girls...
Guess what sudden hit me few days back...

I miss my old phone so much..T_T
I mean..few of them..here...

My first phone was back in 2002
Around that..which is my friend bought me this Nokia 2100 as my present!
The housing of the phone actually quite transparency I had the green one and the pink housing last time..original is come with pink..I think!

Next! then my parents bought me this Panasonic G51 in 2003?
Is a mini phone with mini keypad! like super mini! actually this is my favourite phone, coz is very tiny! lol and is from my parents :) lol...and between that time I use this phone call Nokia N-gage the very first generation of N-gage! Well i guess is a boy phone after all


And then my friend bought me this Motorola V690,


In titanium colour, which I use it for a while..until is can't flip anymore, and mum decide to buy me this new phone Nokia 6680, which is the one I'm using now since Oct 2005 ! Woah how long is that? :p and still good!

Well before i use this all actually i was using my mum phone nokia 3210! classic man...lol
heavy enough to kill someone. I guss my dad use to have Ericsson phone (current sony ericsson), my dad use to have nice ericsson phone light and small, and before that was something like a motorola, my dad never use nokia in his life for some reason lol.

Oh look what I found! haha ok la, just a box! the phone already trade in, but for the panasonic actually dad give it to someone else last time, long story!!!



Yaya! I know ! Most of my phone my friend buy for me, I dunno why! lol
There story behind all this phone, lots of memories... why i choose the V690..story lies behind! the panasonic n this motorola bring me back to good memories. those silly thing I done and my college life T________T i miss it so much! bring me back to Ucsi! tho is suck! lol

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA the 3210 is SUPER classic okk! Last time i got a 8210 and then 8310! i'm cooler than u =p HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

SAM you LOSER! I got a 8310 too ok? so we same nothing to be proud

rach how come they treat you so good ? keke

Anonymous said...

ooi i got a 8240 the butterfly one , and stil with me haha i mean i keep it lah

rach! said...

I tell you guys a secret i use to dream to have 8250/butterfly, i told myself when i start work i must get it! HAHhahahahhahah how innocent i am

Anonymous said...

WTFFF HAHAH you so lame

Anonymous said...

That panasonic is Jay chou commercial last time right ? the one he do magic !

that one so small but cute for girl la

Anonymous said...

when u become so emo? emo chic!
i so forget my blog password =(

Anonymous said...

LOL! my 1st phone was 8250 butterfly!!! better than urs! but i lost it lol!

didnt know u got so many phone b4? the panasonice one is so lame! hahah the motorola i know the story behind! wanna know come ask me! hahaha

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE STORY BEHIND?????!!!! WHat kind of thing involve??? tell telll ms.soulmate!!!! we wan to know! msn me! =)

Oh by the way! the N-gage most lame if i specific my previous comment! answer and listen the phone like idiot when put it on the ear

Anonymous said...

hahhaa ya i agreed with u nat, N-gage that phoen listen side way so weird! hahahha