Sunday, June 29, 2008

T___T

A day out with our dearest simmy....for the one last time before he leave to aussie land
T___T ... we gonna miss you...we mean eliz and me lah!

We suppose to catch some movie
but ..is all my fault!
here the story, we suppose went out at 11am..but we end up leaving my house at 2pm!
Why? coz I had a sleepless nite! I gone to bed at 2am, but couldn't sleep..row to the left, row to the right to find the right position, and think random stuff...until 8 in the morning..yes! 8am! I send simmy sms tell him I couldn't make it for 11am lor...

and I finally sleep for 3 hours + after many sleeping hours is wasted...

then we head to mid valley ...all we do is EAT and yes window shopping! cake,pasta, nyonya kuih ( soooo nice!) , steamboat!



Picture of 3 best friend for one last time!
aiya, not that bad actually just being emo a bit, next week when he leave more emo pict! lol
anyway, he will back next year feb ? hopefully :)



in the car..last day simmy drive me home! T_____T
and also last day for me and eliz being treated like a princess from Simmy..! simmmm don't goo... :p im gay

back to my home!
eliz ready to take off to the space..HAHAHAHAHAHA



Simmy gonna use this to fly to brisy! HAHAHAHAHA



end of our day...gonna miss the day we used to hang out :(
can't hang out with him anymore.not until he come back for holiday..

but for the day we had lots fun..^__^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! what's that big thing?
where you get it?

Anonymous said...

oei ya , wat the big thing?
never tell ? hihi