Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hawt!


The Dark Knight
IMDB+mine rating: 9/10


Heath Ledger, he great! he truly done a brilliant character in this movie! the movie close to perfect, almost....just some action scene look messed up for me, especially the batman fighting with the Swat..lol..and other action scene too.. or just me? maybe I don't have good vision lol..nice movie, fantastic cast, nice seat too..! eliz actualy purpose take leave to watch this movie, issit ah? I think so..lol :p

And I don't really like Maggie Gyllenhaal, in the dark knight, I don't like her anyway, from any movie, she not that outstanding, and she look old for me. Christian Bale...ok ler..not my cup of tea..And finally two-face!! I never tot Two-face appear in this show! I love Two-face, coz he look so ugly, lol..well back then he the once got my attention beside the Jokers, last time Two-face not that ugly also..